How to enroll your child; simply drop in a completed enrolment form along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate or Passport/Visa and a copy of their immunsation record.

Enrolment Form

Our school zone

Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for both Primary Schools and Secondary Colleges. (Information on this site is updated in Term 1 each year, ready for the Year 6 to 7 transition period.)

To visit the site, see: www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email vsba@edumail.vic.gov.au