Term 1: 29 January (school teachers start) to 5 April *
Fri 5 April Last day of term, 2:30pm Dismissal
Term 2: 23 April to 28 June
Education Week 2019: May 20-24 2019. Groups Tours commence at;
11:30am on Monday, May 20
2:00pm on Tuesday, May 21
7:00pm on Wednesday, May 22
4:00pm on Thursday, May 23
9:30am on Friday, May 24, 2018 (there is no need to book for these tours, simply report to the school office foyer, five minutes prior to the tour start-time)
Tue 28 May District Cross Country
Tue 4 Jun Division Cross Country
WEEKEND REHEARSALS: PRODUCTION
Sunday 16th June (2pm-5pm)
Enrolments for Foundation Year (Prep) for the 2020 school year close at 4pm on Friday 28th June, 2019.
Term 3: 15 July to 20 September
Thur 18 Jul State Cross Country
Sunday 4th Aug (2pm-5pm) – WEEKEND REHEARSAL – PRODUCTION
Thu 18 Aug 5pm Chaplaincy Magic Show in Brian Allen Hall. $8 each.
Costume fittings begin the week of 26th August (during this week, you will be asked/timetabled to visit the Brian Allen Hall where a group of parents will be asking the children to try on their costumes, make final adjustments, changes etc)
Tue 3 Sept District Athletics
Thurs 5 September – Remember & Celebrate Day, a time to reflect on grief and loss.
Sun 8th Sept (2pm-5pm) – Weekend Rehearsal – Production
Thurs 12th Sept – Chaplaincy meat Tasting event 5pm, 6pm,7pm in Library
Wed 18th Sept – CLASS DRESS REHEARSAL DAY
Sat 5 Oct – Ringwood East Bendigo Bank Chaplaincy BBQ
Term 4: 7 October to 20 December
- PHOTO DAY (Professional) – 9th October
- CAST 1 REHEARSAL Tues 15th October ****5/6 Thursday Night Main Cast ONLY****
- CAST 2 REHEARSAL Thurs 17th October ****5/6 Friday Night Main Cast ONLY****
- SHOW DAY – Fri 18th October This day is an opportunity for both CASTS (night 1 and night 2) to perform – including the grade items. This rehearsal will NOT be in costume but will be a complete tech rehearsal with sound/songs and props.
- 9.10am THURSDAY NIGHT CAST: FdA, FdB, 12E, 12B, 12A, 34A, 34B and ALL 56s.
- 12.00pm FRIDAY NIGHT CAST: FdC, Fdd, 12F, 12C, 12D, 34C, 34D, 34E and ALL 56s.
Sunday 20th October (**12pm – 5pm) WEEKEND REHEARSAL
- THEATRE REHEARSAL 1 – Tues 22nd October
- THEATRE REHEARSAL 2 – Wed 23rd October
- PRODUCTION 1 – Thurs 24th October
- PRODUCTION 2 – Fri 25th October
Tuesday 26 to Friday 29 November
Lamont Book Fair in the Library
Term 1: 28 January (school teachers start) to 27 March *
Term 2: 14 April to 26 June
Term 3: 13 July to 18 September
Term 4: 5 October to 18 December
* The first day of Term 1 is a student-free day in all government schools to allow for appropriate planning to take place for the arrival of students. Each year government schools are provided with four student-free days for professional development, school planning and administration, curriculum development, and student assessment and reporting purposes. The remaining three student-free days are determined by each individual school